We provide an international menu, and there is always a choice of an Asian or Western hot meal or a cold salad at lunchtime. Lunch desserts comprise one of local fruits.
A four-week menu is advertised around the school.
Lunches are available using a ticket system. Tickets can be purchased singly or in bulk at morning break or during the lunch-time.
Our cafeteria serves only pork-free food.
If you would like to make comments about the school meals, please send your emails to: email@example.com
The Food Taskforce was set up by the school to comply with requirements of the CIS accreditation process.
Mr Philips Wu, Head Chef
3 Students from the USC
The composition of this committee is currently under review.
The focus of the Taskforce is to focus purely on the food offered within school- the quality, range and provision. Specifically:
• to offer a feedback mechanism for students, staff and parents to the Catering Department
• review of term menus- both for lunch and boarders dinners
• to provide suggestions for the improvement of food provision
• to provide recipes when required
• to recommend/ suggest improvements to the snacks sold at break times
• it does NOT make decisions about pricing/staffing.
The International School Of Penang (Uplands)
Jalan Sungai Satu, Batu Feringgi 11100, Penang, MALAYSIA.
Tel: (604) 881 9777
Fax: (604) 881 9778