The International School of Penang (Uplands) seeks individuals committed to our mission of providing an education of the highest caliber so that each graduate thinks, acts, and leads with courage toward creating a more just and compassionate world. The school has been providing quality education since 1955.
•At least 4 years experience preferably with an academic institution
•Has good computer skills and knowledge with accounting software
•Able to plan and work independently and of strong integrity
•Has supervisory experience
•Good English communication skills and interacts well with all levels of staff and parents
• Must have minimum Nursing qualification (RNs)
• Oversee international students in School campus and Boarding house.
• On shift duties with sleep-over on certain nights as and when required
• Treating medical emergencies
• Administering medications and treatments
• Giving healthcare consultation to students and School community
• Be reliable, trustworthy and methodical worker
• Be of pleasant personality with a calm and cheerful disposition
• Enjoys working with children with a requirement for an understanding of, and sympathy with the pupils, balancing a friendly and often informal dialogue with the need to maintain discipline.
• Able to upkeep confidential records of patients/students
• Be flexible to work additional hours
• Promotes and assists in the control of communicable diseases through preventive immunisation program, early detection, surveillance and reporting of contagious disease.