To perform a wide variety of job duties during working hours, caring for and educating students/patients about their conditions, as well as establishing trust and building rapport with students/patients.
• Must have minimum Nursing qualification (RNs)
• Oversee international students in School campus and Boarding house.
• On shift duties with sleep-over on certain nights as and when required
• Treating medical emergencies
• Administering medications and treatments
• Giving healthcare consultation to students and School community
• Be reliable, trustworthy and methodical worker
• Be of pleasant personality with a calm and cheerful disposition
• Enjoys working with children with a requirement for an understanding of, and sympathy with the pupils, balancing a friendly and often informal dialogue with the need to maintain discipline.
• Able to upkeep confidential records of patients/students
• Be flexible to work additional hours
• Promotes and assists in the control of communicable diseases through preventive immunisation program, early detection, surveillance and reporting of contagious disease.